- Contribute to the project and help shape the Zephyr roadmap
- Demonstrate leadership in the industry and your application area
- Take advantage of a fast track to Technical Steering Committee participation
- Help shape the Zephyr Certification Program
- Leverage community marketing and networking opportunities
- Share best practices
- Learn from and engage with the Zephyr community
Become a Member
Why Become a Member?
The table below outlines benefits and investments associated with each level of membership. The membership form and charter can be downloaded here. You’ll need to send completed documents to firstname.lastname@example.org, which is also a good resource if you have questions about membership.
If you’re new to the Zephyr Project and need more information, check out the Project Overview.
|Zephyr Project Membership Levels||Platinum||Silver||Associate*||Community**|
|Zephyr Code Access & Development Participation||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Zephyr Technical Steering Committee||Yes||Yes||Per contribution level||Per contribution level|
|Governing Board Participation||Yes||Yes||No||No|
|Governing Board Voting||Yes||1 vote per 10||No||No|
|Marketing Committee Participation||Yes||Yes||Yes||No|
|Safety Committee Participation||Yes||By Invitation||By Invitation||By Invitation|
|Security Committee Participation||Yes||By Invitation||By Invitation||By Invitation|
|Access to Certification Audit Artifacts||Yes||No||No||No|
|Level||Not Yet LF Member||Already LF Member|
|Platinum||$120,000 (USD)||$100,000 (USD)|
|Silver||$40,000 (USD) 5,000+|
$35,000 (USD) 3,000 – 4,999
$30,000 (USD) 1,000 – 2,999
$25,000 (USD) 500 – 999
$17,500 (USD) 100 – 499
$12,500 (USD) 50 – 99
$10,000 (USD) Up to 49
| $20,000 (USD) 3,000+
$15,000 (USD) 1,000 – 2,999
$10,000 (USD) 500 – 999
$7,500 (USD) 50 – 499
$5,000 (USD) Up To 49
* The Associate Member category of membership is limited to non-profits, open source projects, and government entities, and requires approval by the Governing Board.
** Community represents any non-member participating in the project.
Note: Membership is not required to participate in the Zephyr Project. Individual developers can find information on how to contribute here
For Zephyr membership questions, please email email@example.com
Becoming a member in the Zephyr Project makes sense for organizations that are developing, deploying, and maintaining products and services that rely on an RTOS optimized for resource-constrained applications where safety and security are critical.