Nordic Semiconductor is hosting a free webinar about adding custom boards in nRF Connect SDK on October 25 at 9 AM CEST / 3 PM CST Asia & 6 PM CET / 12 PM ET / 9 AM PT. The webinar will include several Zephyr-related topics.
During your product development journey, you will run into the stage where you want to move your firmware from a development kit to your own hardware design (custom board). Ali Aljaani, Developer Marketing Manager at Nordic Semiconductor, will lead this developers-oriented webinar and dive into the fundamental principles and best practices for seamlessly adding support for a custom board in nRF Connect SDK.
- What is a “board” in the context of nRF Connect SDK/Zephyr?
- Examine the hardware support hierarchy in nRF Connect SDK/Zephyr and analyze the options for adding a custom board.
- Explore mandatory, optional, and special use case board files.
- Learn how to translate hardware schematics to devicetree syntax using nRF Connect for VS Code extension and how to write your own Kconfig files for your own hardware design.
- Special considerations for the nRF91 and nRF53 Series.
- Hands-on demo.
Register for this Nordic webinar here.