- This event has passed.
NXP and SEGGER: Debug, Visualize and Analyze Zephyr OS Applications with Ease
October 5, 2021 @ 8:00 am - 9:00 am
Debugging an embedded RTOS application can be both challenging and time consuming. Having quality tools to assist the debug effort can help tremendously. With SEGGER development tools that support the open-source Zephyr OS, developers can easily debug and analyze application software to get to market quickly.
Join NXP and SEGGER as we explore professional debug tools that integrate tightly with Zephyr OS on October 5 from 8-9 am PDT. This session features demonstrations of the J-Link debug probe with Zephyr Thread Awareness using SEGGER Ozone, plus analysis and visualization with SEGGER SystemView. Register here.
What you will learn:
- Which NXP platforms are supported by Zephyr OS
- How to get started building and debugging Zephyr applications using the West command line tool
- How to debug application software running Zephyr OS with SEGGER development tools
- How Ozone enables thread-aware debugging with Zephyr OS
- How to record and analyze Zephyr OS applications using SystemView
- Derek Snell, Senior Systems Engineer, NXP
- Axel Wolf, Technical Director, SEGGER US