- This event has passed.
Zephyr Developer Summit
June 8 - June 10
The Zephyr Project is hosting its first-ever Zephyr Developer Summit, which takes place virtually on June 8-10. Register here for the free event: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfoADxWZaMI3BsXiJKOTnIk-IZQMeDM_7xylaE2PBZKpjPWbQ/viewform
The schedule is being finalized now, but you can check out the schedule as it evolves here: https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/wiki/2021-Zephyr-Developer-Summit
Event has now concluded. Video Playlist available at https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzRQULb6-ipG39tVb-DEkIoSS5wQlbK6i
Track A: Mini-conference (each will be 120 minutes in length)
This track is designed to let the organizer(s) focus on discussing an open topic with the other key participants. A successful mini-conference outlines a problem and provides sufficient background so participants can engage in effective discussion. Examples where this style is used: Linux Plumbers, Conference Fishbowl Sessions, extended BOF etc. Goal here is to have an effective discussion session and make progress on an outstanding problem.
Possible topic areas include but aren’t limited to:
- Networking Stack
- Power Management
- Topics identified in the 2020 developer survey
Track B: Presentations (choice of 30 or 60 minutes in length or lighting talks)
This is designed for sharing knowledge and providing context for other discussions.
Possible topic ideas include but aren’t limited to:
- How Zephyr is being used in products
- Demos of tools working with Zephyr
- Overview of proposed technologies for inclusion
- Summary of what’s happening in subsystems
- Updates on west, modules, runtimes, etc.
- Security and safety team updates
- Test infrastructure improvements
- BOF topics
- Lightning talks on something cool in Zephyr you would like to highlight
- April 7: Call for Papers (CFP) Opens: https://forms.gle/i637wnnBp9ahrnc37
- April 20: CFP Closes
- May 5: Schedule Announcement
- May 5: Registration Opens
- June 4: Registration Closes
- June 8 – 10: Event Dates