- This event has passed.
NXP and Zephyr: Unlocking Innovation with an Open Source RTOS (Webinar)
July 29 @ 8:00 am - 9:00 am
Developing embedded applications with an RTOS can make the complicated tasks of scheduling and interrupt handling easier, but even more so, many other OS features can be leveraged. The Zephyr OS is an open-source RTOS for resource-constrained devices that has been built with safety and security in mind.
Join us on July 29 at 8 am PDT/10 am CDT as we explore the open source Zephyr OS and learn more about its vibrant community of contributors, along with NXP’s contributions to the popular RTOS.
What you will learn:
- How the Zephyr Project delivers safety and security
- About the full Zephyr ecosystem of support and services
- How NXP is contributing to the Zephyr Project and which NXP platforms are supported
- Why the Zephyr OS Long Term Support (LTS) release is of interest
- How to get started with Zephyr OS
- Maureen Helm, Senior Software Engineer, NXP
- Kate Stewart, VP Dependable Embedded Systems, Linux Foundation
Register for the webinar here: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/1725415635244726284?source=ZephyrProj