We are excited to announce the full schedule for the Zephyr Developer Summit, which takes place on June 27-30, 2023 in Prague, Czech Republic, as well as virtually, as part of the Embedded Open Source Summit conference. The full schedule can be viewed here.
A few of the highlighted sessions include:
- USB Type-C and You – Diana Zigterman and Samuel Hurst, Google
- System Devicetree Support in Zephyr – Marti Bolivar, Nordic Semiconductor
- Enhancing System Security by Integrating Zephyr Bootloader and MCUboot – Afzal Hasan, Samsung Semiconductor India Research
- Introducing a New Zephyr Sensor Subsystem – Maureen Helm, Intel
- Build a Pump Monitor for Railway Applications with Zephyr OS – Oliver Völckers, BeST Berliner Sensortechnik GmbH & Jonas Remmert, Phytec Messtechnik Gmb
- Building an Open Source Smartwatch Using Zephyr – Jakob Krantz, u-blox
- Unlocking the Power of POSIX Support in Zephyr RTOS – Alexey Brodkin, Synopsys
- Zephyr Onboarding in 30 Seconds – Methods and Experiments During Zephyr Training – Chris Gammell, Golioth
- Boot to Cloud Security Considerations with IoT – Kevin Townsend, Linaro
- STM32 on Zephyr, What You Need to Know – Erwan Gouriou, STMicroelectronic
- Enabling Sound Open Firmware on Arm® Cortex®-a Based Devices Using Zephyr RTOS – Daniel Baluta, NXP
- Zephyr Tools for VSCode: Get Started with Zephyr Fast – Jared Wolff, Circuit Dojo LLC
- POSIX Roadmap for LTSv3 – Chris Friedt, Meta
- Open Source Ultra-Wideband RTLS with Zephyr – Development Experience – Aleksander Wójtowicz, AVSystem
- Simplifying Zephyr Usage Through Linux Host Integration – Jason Kridner, BeagleBoard.org Foundation
- Adding Coredumps to Your Debugging Toolkit – Eric Johnson, Memfault
The full schedule for the Zephyr Developer Summit and Embedded Open Source Summit can be viewed here.
Launched in 2021, Zephyr Developer Summit is for developers using or considering Zephyr in embedded products. Together with Embedded Linux Conference, Zephyr Developer Summit provides a foundation for collaboration between these embedded development communities. The format will include presentations, BoFs, training, workshops and min-confs designed for real time problem solving and deep discussion.
Thank you to Diamond Sponsors Antmicro, Google, Intel and Meta; Gold Sponsors Blues Wireless and NXP; Silver Sponsors Nordic Semiconductor and Seeed Studio; and Bronze Sponsors AVSystem, Golioth and Hardwario.
Early Bird registration (in-person) is offered for US$649 now through April 19, which represents a savings of US$300. Special registration rates are also available for small businesses, hobbyists, students and virtual attendees.