July 2, 2020 | 2:00 – 3:30 pm
Registration Fees: Complimentary to all OSS+ELC NA Attendees
Join us to learn more about the leading Open Source RTOS built with safety and security in mind. Attendees will learn why Zephyr is gaining the attention of developers, with its support for BLE, OpenThread, LTE-M/NB-IoT cellular communications, and more.
- Zephyr overview – John Round, NXP
- Intro to West – Marti Bolivar, Nordic Semiconductor
- Overview of Bluetooth – Martin Woolley, Bluetooth
- Security Issues – David Brown, Linaro
- Safety Certification – Kate Stewart, The Linux Foundation
- Use Case – Michael Gielda, Antmicro
How to Register: Pre-registration is required. To register for Zephyr Mini-Summit, add it on to your Open Source Summit + Embedded Linux Conference North America registration.
For questions regarding this event, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.